WHERE: John Muir Elementary GLC
Do you use iPads in the Classroom? Have you been wanting students to use the iPads to CREATE and not just CONSUME?
Come to our FREE workshop on creativity! We will learn how to:
- Evaluate apps for creativity
- Learn about some favorite creativity apps
- Explore how multiple iPad apps can be used together to bring creativity to your unit
- Have the opportunity to sign up for a pilot for Toontastic
The creators of Toontastic from Launchpad Toys have graciously volunteered to offer this FREE workshop on creativity! This workshop is geared towards teachers who have access to iPads. Please come with a unit in mind that you would like to integrate creativity into.
This workshop will take place at John Muir in the GLC. Participation is completely voluntary (we don’t have the budget to compensate your time). However, participants will have the opportunity to sign up for an exciting and exclusive pilot of a new feature of Toontastic!
If you’ve never used the Toontastic app before, here are a few resources:
- Quick video about Toontastic in the classroom:
- Overview of the app with some examples of student cartoons
- Education resources (with several lesson plans)
- Learning goals / alignment information
Click on this link to RSVP.