We are here live in Palm Springs at the Annual Spring CUE Conference! If you aren’t here with us, no worries follow along via Twitter with the #CUE14.
Greg is about to present Formative Assessments on Mobile Device where he will cover
Tomorrow I will be presenting on Create a Positive Digital Footprint with ePortfolios where I will cover
- The importance of a positive digital footprint: Check out this video
- How to include the parents
- Types of ePortfolios
- Workflows. If you are using the iPad I suggest working with apps that save to the camera roll
- Tips for commenting: Check out this video
- How to use KidBlog
- How to use WordPress
- How to use Google Sites
- And more! Click Here for the Google Presentation
Stay tuned for our collaborative blog post with our main takeaways from this three day conference. We will also provide you a link to our collaborative Google Doc notes.